King Air Executive Transfers
Luxuriously appointed to create a quiet, comfortable atmosphere within the cabin, this aircraft carries up to six passengers with hand luggage (It will comfortably carry four passengers with international luggage).
The aircraft is capable of flying from Auckland to the furthermost point of the South Island, making any destination within New Zealand an available option. The Beech King Air is the most popular aircraft for small-medium corporate or private jet charter flights all around the world. They are still made today, and have been manufactured for about 50 years.
Features of Skyline Aviation’s King Air C90 include:
- Pressurized cabin; can fly above most turbulent weather.
- Twin turbine engines, very reliable and smooth running, up to four hours flight time before requires refueling
- Year manufacture 1993, leather interior, Bose’ headsets, comfortable seating.
- Garman 600 Avionics and instruments - have been upgraded to the latest available
- Cabin Height: 4’9”, Length: 12’7”, Width: 4’9”, Baggage Space: 53.5 cubic feet
- Max Altitude: 30,000 feet, Max Speed: 242 mph