Quality & Safety Manager
Skyline Aviation Ltd and the New Zealand Air Ambulance Service Ltd are a New Zealand family-owned business with an enviable 30-year history as leading air ambulance service providers with bases in Hawkes Bay, Auckland and New Plymouth.
We own and operate a fleet of nine jet, turbo-prop fixed-wing aircraft providing specialist aeromedical services throughout New Zealand and the South Pacific.
We hold NZCAA Part 119/125/135 Operating Approvals and Part 145 Engineering approvals. The New Zealand Air Ambulance Service employs flight nurses and doctors providing a full range of certified clinical support.
In addition to being the Starship National air ambulance service provider, we hold ACC, MOH and DHB service contracts and multiple international air ambulance contracts.
We are currently looking for a Quality and Safety Manager to join our professional senior management team.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Napier, Hawkes Bay
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Have significant experience as an approved NZCAA approved senior person in quality and safety management roles in the aviation industry
- Hold all relevant NZCAA senior persons requirements and experience levels including those set out in CAA Rules Part 119 A.5 Part 125/135 senior persons responsible for internal quality assurance
- Have an excellent and relevant employment history in the aviation industry with a sound knowledge of NZCAA Rules
- Embrace our commitment to safety and quality
- Be very competent in the use of computer technology
- Have a strong work ethic and embrace our professional team culture
- Travel as may be required to company bases.
- Be held in high regard by NZCAA
- Hold a current New Zealand Passport and hold the current right to work in New Zealand
We will be offering the successful applicant with the opportunity to work with a professional team of pilots, engineers, clinical staff, administrators and managers in a very busy and vibrant working environment.
Please respond in confidence via email only, including detailed curriculum vitae to:
Skyline Aviation Ltd
Applications close 24th July 2020
Although we don’t have any positions available at present, pilots may register their interest for future positions by emailing email@example.com please include a current resume.